The best thing about having KeepSnaps at your wedding is scrolling through all the images on the hashtag the next day and all the memories flooding back!
The winter long weekend saw our last flurry of weddings before winter REALLY kicks in, with a beautiful rustic wedding in Melbourne and simply elegant wedding in Sydney.
It was great to see our winner from last years huge Instagram giveaway with Letter Lights, Madeline use her prize and we were so happy to see the guest get involved and make the most of KeepSnaps.
And thank you to our lovely couple in Sydney who had a wonderfully colourful Indian wedding at Oatlands House.
If you’re thinking of having KeepSnaps at your wedding, here are a few reasons the KeepSnaps Instagram printer is better than a photobooth:
1. No one has to leave the party to go and hide in a booth, they simply snap photos throughout the event, post them to Instagram and add the hashtag to print.
2. Instagram printers only need a very small area to set up in, so no need to relinquish precious floor space for a big booth set up.
3. The photos print out in just 15 seconds, meaning your guests don’t need to be lining up to collect their prints. They can also easily reprint photos from the computer screen so everyone gets a copy.
4. Anyone can see all the event photos during or after the event by searching for the event hashtag on Instagram, so anyone who missed out on attending can still catch all the action in real time!
5. We can design the photo template to perfectly match your wedding them or invites.
Still need convincing? Read our rave review below from a recent wedding in Sydney.
It’s been so amazing working with Keepsnaps from beginning to end – you really added a unique touch to our day! Every time we look through our guest book and hashtag our wedding comes to life again and nothing will ever be able to replace the candid moments you captured. Not only did your team worked tirelessly to make sure every one of our guests got to take a special memory home with them, you also captured some of our favourite photos of the night and we’re all so incredibly grateful for that – thank you!! All our love, Stephan & Nicole X